Review: In The Present Tense


Author: Carrie Pack.
Genre: LGBT, Adventure, Romance. 
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Miles Lawson goes to sleep dreaming of a future with his boyfriend Adam, but wakes to find he is married to Ana, an acquaintance from high school. When he learns he has been time traveling, Miles is consumed with finding a cure for his rare condition—and finding his first love.
Traveling more frequently, Miles assembles the puzzle pieces of his life and, in doing so, alienates his wife. As he loses control, Miles must realize that sometimes fixing your past mistakes means changing your future. But will he be able to convince Adam he is telling the truth before it’s too late?

Cover Review:

The cover is colorful and eye-catching. Definitely my type of cover. I loved it. 

Book Review:

The first thing I did after finishing this book was look for it's sequel. I found out that it releases in August, so I rushed to NetGalley and requested it. I seriously don't know how I'll live if my request is declined. 



This book is perfection. There's time travel, there's messy romance, there's YA and there's a whole lot of suspense. I mean, what's not to like? 

Despite their many flaws, Miles and Adam are such beautiful crafted characters. They're real. So is Bethany. 

I felt so many emotions while reading this book. I laughed, I cried, I felt afraid for them and I got angry. Damn did I get angry!


The character I hated the most though, was Ana. She wasn't supposed to be the villain in the story, but she's the one who I ended up hating the most. You'll know why when you read it. 

All in all, In The Present Tense was a beautiful, mesmerising page-turner that left me wanting for more. 


Order In The Present Tense now:






1 comment:

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...