Review: Dreams Collide


Author: Kristina Beck.
Genre: Romance.
Rating: đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«đŸ«

Blurb:

Tina craves adventure, food, and her new client, restaurant owner Gerry.

At sixteen, Tina was full of energy, fearless, and desperate to get out of New Jersey. But her dreams shattered when her mother died tragically. She was thrust into the role of mothering her family while hiding the horrible truth of that day.

Now that Tina feels she’s paid her penance, she wants to rediscover the ambitious girl she used to be. With her new dream job and a move to Hoboken, it’s her time to spread her wings. Tina’s first client is a restaurant owner who tempts her—not only with food but with himself. She’d felt this kind of attraction only once before in college and is flooded with memories of an unforgettable kiss. One of her biggest regrets.

Gerry desires anonymity, a new life, and the beautiful website designer Tina.

Gerry fled Germany to escape the destruction of his reputation. After months of staying under the radar, he opens a restaurant in New York City. When he hires a website design firm, Gerry finds himself working closely with Tina—whom he had a taste of years ago and now finds a sweet indulgence.
Even as they admit their attraction to each other, an unexpected circumstance threatens to separate them again. Will their love be strong enough to give up their dreams? Or will someone be left behind?

Cover Review:

I love the cover, even though I'm seeing it just now. I didn't see the cover when I requested the book, nor when I read it, because the file didn't have one. But when I did see it on Goodreads, I fell in love with it instantly. It's just so beautiful. 

Book Review

First of all, thanks to United Indie Book Blog for the review copy!

Dreams Collide is the second book in the Collide series. You can check out the first book here: Lives Collide.

Dreams Collide starts off with a lot of humor and sarcasm. I laughed so much while reading this book, and that made me fall in love with it instantly. 

I loved Tina and Gerry's conversations, their jokes and all the underlying tension that they were trying to hide while being 'just friends'. 

I loved Tina for her selflessness when she needed to be selfless and yet doing what's best for her -even though it meant leaving Gerry- when the time was right. 

I loved Gerry for being so passionate about his dreams and yet being ready to give them all up for the girl he loved, eveb though it meant letting her go. 

I also loved all of the supporting characters, they were all really awesome in their own ways! 

Dreams Collide made me laugh, made me cry and made me fall in love with it. And let me tell you, it wasn't a tough job. 

Dreams Collide releases on 5 December, so be sure you have it added to your wishlist and grab it as soon as you can! Of course, if Romance is your genre. 


Buy Dreams Collide now: 


I'd love to talk about this book if you decide to read it! Just let me know in the comments! 💖💖




6 comments:

  1. The cover is great. I really like it. This sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review! It may just be me, but the cursive font is really difficult to focus on for very long in the main body of the review, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this book! It sounds incredible. And, after culinary school, books about restauranteurs or chefs are always high on my list :) Gorgeous cover, too! You did a great job on your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your review as much as that cover. Sounds like one to maybe add to my ever increasing TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

A Tiny Bookish Survey! :)

Hiya Everyone! I'd love to know what you're looking for in a Book Blog, so I can improve myself! What kind of blogs wo...